Good news for Ireland: Six Irish destinations have been listed on Lonely Planet’s world top 500 must-see sights of all time! They include sites in Meath, Clare, Tipperary and Antrim all got on the list. If you needed any more proof that Ireland is a beautiful country, you have it right here, right now!
1. # 103 – The Giant’s Causeway
2. # 224 – Bru na Boinne
3. #378 – The Cliffs of Moher
4. #424 – The Titanic visitor centre
5. #468 – Trinity College in Dublin
6. #497 – The Rock of Cashel
Head of Communications, Alex Connolly, speaking about the listings, said:
The Irish sights which made it onto the list reflect the range of attractions Ireland has to offer and demonstrate that for a small country, Ireland is certainly punching above its weight internationally.